Associate Consultant/ Senior Actuarial Consultant (8+ years)
An exciting opportunity for an actuarial professional with strong experience in **Employee Benefits** space across industries, predominantly India Actuarial Markets. It’s a techno managerial client facing role
Location: Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Reviewing final accounting and funding results for global retirement consultancies.
- Providing actuarial consulting to clients
- Participating in auditor/ client meetings
- Directing and guiding actuarial analysts and consultants
- Gathering and reviewing client data, reconciling data and preparing summaries
- People management responsibilities
- Experience in India Actuarial market in Employee Benefits space
- 6-10 exams taken in IAI & IFOA (Actuarial institutes)
- Someone who is in Life Insurance or General insurance will also work but must have done Employee Benefits in the past.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment in an established brand
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status