Associate – Data Analytics – FMA (3-5 Years)
Looking for a professional having experience at least of 3 years into sustainable investing, climate risk, financial modeling, insurance and data engineering. If you think this is the opportunity you are looking for? Read On!!!
Your Employer: A leading global financial technology provider.
- Execution of global, complex, and high-profile projects on sustainability, climate risk, econometric and financial modeling, valuation of complex exposures, Insurance and data engineering using suite of programming languages like python and tools
- Model Implementation, Data Analysis – Development, implementation, and execution of Sustainability projects, Climate risk models, bespoke analytical assignments, financial/ econometric/ regulatory assignments
- Designing robust architecture/solution suitable for large scale dataset and provides flexibility to user for what-if analysis, actively presenting and discussing it with project leads
- Enforce organization’s fiduciary culture of providing the highest quality service and work product to our clients
- Communication/presenting results and analysis to internal/external stakeholders at all project phases
- Collaboration with global engagement managers and project team on overall project execution and content creation
- Work in close partnership with Financial Market Advisory leadership including senior management, business development leads and practice areas heads
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience (depending on seniority) in consulting (incl. for financial institutions), financial services or other relevant fields
- Ability to execute projects related to data-driven analytics and statistical / financial modeling utilizing a range of approaches and tools with a track record of outstanding achievements on data engineering, model development, validation, and implementation
- Genuine passion for sustainability, capital markets, insurance, and a self-determined drive to achieve superior performance
- Ability to write/develop and understand complex financial algorithms/statistical models with minimal supervision
- Coding mindset – someone who loves to code and is flexible to quickly switch from one technology to other. Technologies that we work on - R/SAS/Python/VBA/SQL. Programming skills are important since quant/analytical rigor is the secret sauce of our advisory services
- Strong understanding of data structures/architecture, object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and statistical tools
- Exposure to regulatory and stress testing for banks and financial institutions across multiple geographies e.g. IFRS9, BASEL II/III, CCAR, PRA, PPNR, Balance Sheet Management/Optimization
- Strong quantitative and technical skills, including knowledge of and passion for finance, markets and/or sustainability concepts
- Bachelors/Masters in a relevant technical discipline: Computer Science; Math; Statistics; Engineering; Science; Management from top tier institutes
- CFA / FRM is a plus
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.