An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Sales Analytics Leader to join the fastest growing Ed-Tech company backed by the largest Ed-tech company in the world and with an award-winning management team. You will be responsible for leading a team of 2-5 Business Analysts for handling data at large scale and driving business intelligence.
Your Future Employer: The fastest growing Ed-Tech company enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 2-5 Business Analysts for owning data and analytics for Sales Business Unit.
- Preparing internal reports & programs targeting sales performances such as incentives, rewards & Performance management.
- Reporting process automations and designing of management dashboards for business objectives.
- Building sales insights by executing diagnostics/predictive analytics covering the entire sales cohort from various parameters like inputs, product, category etc.
- Executing RCA and hypothesis-based analysis to support the business insights and embed those into business actions.
- Engineering/Post Graduate from Tier 1 institutes (ISB/IIM/IIT/BITS Pilani/SPJain/JBIMS)
- SQL, Tableau & Excel.
- RCA & Statistics
- Data Analytical skills.
- Data Visualization & Modelling.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.