Job opportunity in Bengaluru for a Post Graduate from Tier 1 institute to take the role of a HR Business Partner from Technology BUs – IT , Product development and design.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Bengaluru (Working remotely for the time being)
- A leading, global technology and analytical driven growing service firm in the e-commerce domain.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance while analyzing trends and metrics in HR department
- Must be involved in consulting of technology domain employees
- Addressing the grievances and actively working on employee relations
- Working closely working with management and employees to improve work relationships, increasing productivity and morale
- Evaluating training needs and training program
- Working towards new strategies in terms of HR Business Partnering and employee relations
- Full time MBA from tier 1 Institute (MUST)
- Must have experience in handling Technology BUs – IT, Product development and design teams etc.
- Total HR experience: 7-10 years
- A strong knowledge of HR Functions and best practices of technology domain
- Excellent people management skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.