Associate Director(Insurance Operations)- Insurance- Mumbai- 15+ Years
Operations leader job opportunity with a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that is looking for a professional with 15+ years of rich and diverse experience in Operations, Transitions, Project Management, Business Transformation and Operations Quality leading and influencing change successfully
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company
- Responsible for operations, Transitions, Project Management, Business Transformation and Operations Quality leading and influencing change successfully
- Ensuring seamless and risk-free transition for business.
- Responsible for delivery of high complexity administration business
- Delivery of service levels and managing budgeted costs and Executed target operating model to restructure the business resulting improved delivery - Reduced Time to competency - Implementation of Capacity planning and forecasting methodology
- 15 + years’ experience in the financial services industry, with at least 8 of these in an operations leadership role
- Leadership experience in UK/ US Pensions Administration business is desirable
- Proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service across varied stakeholders through a large operating function
- Experienced leader with proven ability in managing a function to deliver in a matrix environment
- High levels of business acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives
- Broad operations expertise which encompasses previous knowledge of coordinating with diverse logistical functions such as operations, IT, compliance, risk, business improvement
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly share across an updated copy of your resume on email@example.com and I will get in touch with you for a detailed discussion.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status