Job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 7+ years' experience in Insurance Domain with functional competencies in Risk (insurance fraud risk). If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A top-funded, leading digital automotive solution provider disrupting the India auto ecosystem.
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitoring compliance across business
- Providing legal advice on a broad range of general corporate matters, as needed
- Managing members of the compliance department to support business growth and mitigate legal risk
- Ensuring that the organization follows applicable laws & regulations
- Recommending changes to organizational policies or procedures with the goal of minimizing risk
- Assessing and mitigating pre & post issuance risk, process compliance, sales governance, analytics and strategy formulation for the sales teams
- Qualifications- Graduate Engineer/MBA/CA / LLB/ CS
- Experience 7-10 years of experience preferably in Insurance domain
- Functional Competencies Risk Prevention & Detection
- Understanding of fraud risk in Insurance domain
- Understanding of U/W risks and guidelines for product risk assessment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.