Job opportunity in Mumbai for Leader – Payroll looking for passionate leaders who can work can work specifically in the area of Global Payroll Operations and own and drive transformation for large clients.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Leading large payroll operations for clients across different geographies – designing & implementing payroll process, controls and delivery
- Driving compliance in payroll area with respective to regulatory requirements across different locations
- Working on different payroll systems and vendors, pre-planning and executing year end requirements
- Providing subject matter on existing payroll delivery teams, partnering with multiple teams to improve operations
- Participating in shared team initiatives, activities, and programmes to define and drive overall Payroll strategy
- Qualified Master in Business Administration having extensive experience in Global HRO Payroll Operations
- Experience of 18 to 25 years in payroll across the globe preferably Asia, US, Latam, Europe
- Extensive experience in end to end payroll processing, year-end processing, regulatory compliance, Tax and Garnishments
- HRO domain expertise in Talent & HR with major focus on payroll – working knowledge of Workday
- Experience of managing large payroll operations along with Transformation
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Front ending with clients and consulting them on their learning related transformation need
- Designing and leading HR Payroll Operations & Solutioning for Global Clients
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.