Associate Director – Business Research (13+ years)
An exciting job opportunity for a working professional holding at least 13 years of experience in managing multiple client relationships and delivering high quality business and strategic research across niche sectors to global clients.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business and research requirements of multiple strategic research clients.
- Prepare in-depth proposals for new strategic research engagements clearly outlining the Client’s objectives, scope, approach, preliminary findings, key considerations, timelines and fee.
- Plan, lead and manage multiple strategic research projects, including in-depth market sizing, market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy support, organic-and-inorganic growth assessment, competitive benchmarking, industry best practices assessment and thematic sector / economic reports.
- Devise best approaches and methodology to address client queries. Plan for proxies and data triangulation for niche sectors, topics and geographies to provide ‘so-what’ analysis.
- Lead and participate in expert consultations, both free and paid, to gather relevant insights on topics with negligible information in secondary domain.
- Manage and review outputs of junior team members and deliver error free client ready outputs under tight deadlines.
- Present key findings to the Client and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence.
- Be responsible for professional development, coaching and evaluation of team members.
- Contribute to firm-level responsibilities which can include knowledge management, training, recruitment, new product development, internal process development, expanding business capabilities, etc.
- MBA / CFA / Graduates from leading B-Schools and Colleges.
- 13+ years of experience in strategic research and consulting.
- At least 7+ years of experience in managing teams and leading strategic research projects.
- Strong project and client relationship management skills.
- Ability to coach, guide and inspire team members during crisis situations.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in conducting in-depth secondary and primary research.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and strategy frameworks.
- Strong business acumen – should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks, etc.
- Ability to logically and meticulously solve business problems and correlate market drivers/ challenges to assess business implications on clients.
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.