Looking for an experienced Digital marketing expert who will be responsible for leading and developing long term marketing strategies for the company.
Our client is looking for a professional which comes with the experience and successful track record of handling digital marketing specially performance marketing, hands on experience on AdWords, Facebook and Social media marketing.
Your Future Employer: Leading Indian EdTech organization.
- Owning end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of Google & Facebook campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via Ad Manager and AdWords
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists - Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure
- Executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages.
- Should have minimum of 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience into performance marketing campaigns via Facebook, Google and another digital platform.
- Experience on Google Analytics, Apps flyer / Firebase and Ads Manager
- Google Tag Manager and Amplitude or related tool experience is preferred but not necessary
- Experience towards PPC, ROI campaign - Should have managed huge Performance Marketing Budgets.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly share across an updated copy of your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you for a detailed discussion.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status