Associate Director-Taxation (15+ years)
Looking for qualified CA professionals with 15+ years of experience in direct and indirect taxation for leading the India team for one the leading global financial services company.
Your future employer:
A global leader with a strong foothold in Risk management, Insurance brokerage and Investment advisory.
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of professional experience in Direct and Indirect taxes
- Lead the India tax compliance for direct and indirect taxes such as Review the Income tax returns, transfer
- pricing documentation, withholding tax compliance, regulatory filings, GST returns etc.
- Review tax provision working, tax audit report, deferred tax workings, etc
- Assessing efficacy of the tax processes/ controls and formulating standard
- practices for various tax and compliance functions
- Review documentation and submissions for various levels of Assessment and litigation proceedings for
- Income tax, GST and Service tax matters
- Identify and Improve financial operations to reduce Tax disputes
- Work closely with Tax partners on assessment proceedings, follow-ups on pending matters and bring in to
- conclusion the open matters in a timely manner .
- Work with the Vendor partners for the claims filed under SEIS and follow-up on the redemption of the EPCG
- licenses for timely closure.
- Review the registrations under the various tax schemes and restructure based on the changes in the tax
- Critical link between business representatives, subject-matter experts, business analysts, scrum team and
- Tax partners to ensure that the Service offerings are in line with the Transfer pricing documentation.
- Review and build a Data depository of all compliance
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.