Associate - Headcount & Expense (8+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having expertise in Headcount & Expense Management. You will be responsible for partnering across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis for headcount & expense management. If you feel like this opportunity is for you then read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting the headcount and expenses for the Global business. The key responsibilities include
- Partnering with the CFO/ CEO for headcount & expense management
- Driving headcount & expense initiatives eg. location strategy
- Managing the monthly forecast and annual budget cycle
- Partnering with the CFO/ CEO in reorganization of functions which includes cost center management and historical restatements
- Presenting the key business findings and highlighting the risks & opportunities to the senior management
- Ability to work with multiple groups across the organization
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible.
- Working with various Essbase add-ins and reporting databases to manage reporting changes.
- Contributing ideas around improving reporting capabilities and new projects
- Helping design new reports and dashboards to efficiently deliver the financial results to senior management
- Minimum of CA or an MBA in Finance is required
- 8+ years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Services industry & Headcount and Expense Experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, preferably with experience of Hyperion Essbase and Access.
- Experience in creating Tableau dashboards, Python and Alteryx a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, management, both verbal & written communication skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.