Associate - Indirect Tax (7+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having expertise in indirect tax compliance. This role requires someone who has handled the VAT/GST compliances for multiple countries across the Globe. He/She should have the ability to analyze complex data and be able interact across multiple Stakeholders. Additionally, this role would also be assisting the Team in BAU process through automation/simplification/ developing macros etc. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Assisting with the VAT/GST Compliance
- Running data analytical reports to identify inconsistencies with data and support IT module builds.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective communication and engagement model with key contacts within various parts of organization including Tax, Finance, Lines of Business and other stakeholders.
- Creating/maintaining monthly MIS to support Local Management
- Assisting with the development of new processes and ensure they are clearly documented, communicated, and delivered against success criteria.
- Managing/Developing/Coaching Team to ensure the Team objectives are achieved within specified timelines
- Apply for any VAT/GST refunds (where required) including preparing documents and invoices to support these applications.
- Good understanding of any country’s VAT/GST Law and ability to review VAT/GST returns
- Ability to work with, and use, large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical skills, a problem solver, logical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills with clear, concise & logical documentation.
- People Management experience required
- Knowledge of financial markets and banking preferred
- Knowledge of automation tools (Alteyx/Tableau) or experience with Transformation projects is an added plus
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.