Associate- Financial Modelling- Investments (3 to6 years)
Looking for professionals with experience in Financial Modeling and Analysis with one of the leading financial technology organization.. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your future employer:
A leading global financial technology provider.
- The incumbent is expected to perform security valuation & market analytics with demonstrated project management skills, who can advance the analytics capabilities of the firm's platform through improved models and expanded product coverage
- Design, test, and deploy financial models that produce security analytics with focus on term structure and derivatives models
- Enhance new security analytics, models, and processes in response to industry events such as Libor transition, regulatory regime changes
- Utilize advanced analytics and project management skills to collaborate with clients, portfolio & risk managers and articulate clear financial modelling specifications
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a highly analytical role developing, deploying, or using financial models
- Relevant experience and knowledge in a specific area with financial technology, quantitative research, financial modeling, investment analysis, risk management on broad portfolio level such as equity, fixed income, securitized and alternatives.
- Familiarity with advanced analytics, including options valuation, fixed income valuation techniques, interest rate modelling, or advanced credit analysis
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designation is a plus
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.