Associate - Project Management - BFSI (7+ years)
Looking for a professional who will be responsible for execution of the key business objectives, processes and managing business risks for key client/partner relationships across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Communicating with relevant businesses, Compliance and Operational Risk Officers, Business Control Managers
- Conducting detailed evaluations of i) internal processes, ii) policies, iii) procedures, and ensuring adherence to applicable regulations.
- Assisting in analysis and reporting of multiple data
- Support the team in implementing the independent quality assurance program including developing and executing key quality evaluations
- Proficient in project management skills to ensure the key project milestones
- Develop requirements including stories, acceptance criteria, flow charts.
- Track and document new changes requested including helping in facilitate a change management process including reviewing requests, visualizing potential remediation steps as well as communicating such items to key stakeholders
- Well versed with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to include development of test scripts, executing testing
- Having 7-10 years of experience in business analysis & project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong orientation towards process definition, enhance/improve existing processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills, organization skills
- Experience in project lifecycle, especially business requirements and testing
- Effective communicator with ability to communicate (both written and verbal)
- Experience with U.S. financial services
- Experience within data management tools such as access, tableau and the Microsoft Office suit are a plus
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.