Advanced Analytics job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 2 years of experience data operations, data analytics , machine learning or consulting with pricing / predictive/ marketing analytics exposure. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Pricing and Market Analytics. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:A leading consulting organization with its services across the globe.
- Providing Feedback and training to Analyst regarding task execution and role.
- Brainstorming on different aspects for IP development and case work which will include scope definition, cleaning of data, feature engineering, prototype building, algorithm documentation and insights etc.
- Conducting statistical analysis using languages such as Python, R, SQL, SSIS etc.
- Identifying and Employ different database management techniques.
- Driving conversions through Analytics which would include building dashboards, analyzing the data and aligning the deliverable with the hypothesis.
- A graduate who possesses an experience of 2-4 years and a fresher post-graduate from top-tier college is eligible.
- Have specialized tool knowledge to price the products.
- Drive the overall strategy of the team for the development of the product and serve the clients.
- Be proficient with technologies which involve ETL of large data and Advanced analytics.
- Have excellent technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Alteryx, SPSS, Tableau and SQL will be preferred.
- Proficiency in R and Python is Mandatory.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.