Supply Chain-Operations-Gurugram-(2-4 Yrs of experience)
Supply Chain opportunity in one of the top management consulting organization that is looking for professional who comes from Tier 1 and Tier 2 institute and can join them immediately or in a month with 2-4 years of experience into supply chain domain, research, analysis and procurement.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who’ll be responsible for handling end to end supply chain, logistic, supply network optimization, planning and procurement
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Location: - Gurgaon/Gurugram
Your Employer: - One of the top management consulting firm of the world, who deliver on consulting assignments across geographies.
- Individual will be responsible for performing research and analysis across all geographies and industries in supply chain domain.
- Handling logistic, procurement, accounts playable, planning (forecast and Inventory)
- May manage simple cases consistently and independently
- Able to interface with primary client contact.
- Proficient in research and analysis, but able to provide solid business judgment to derive answers in situations where data is not easily available or explicitly published
- A bachelor’s degree with 3-4 years of experience or a master’s degree with 2-3 years of experience. In either case, the experience should be in supply chain / operations area – ideally in consulting.
- Basic understanding of supply chain concepts domains of manufacturing, planning (forecasting and inventory), supply network optimization, accounts playable / receivable optimization, logistics, procurement, and after sales.
- Possess excellent analytic, communication and team skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Good team player and motivated individual with strong academic records. Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau required.
- CSCP or other supply chain certifications would be a plus, though not mandatory.
- Understanding or experience of supply chain analytics would be a plus, though not mandatory.
What’s in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status