Position – Associate – Supply Chain
Exciting opportunity for a professional with 3+ years of work experience in the supply chain consulting domain.
You will be responsible for leading the projects across any geography or industry fairly independently managing a team of analysts to drive analysis on significantly complicated cases.
If you are someone who possess excellent analytic, communication as well as team skills then we would like to know more about you!
Location – Gurugram
Your future employer –
One of the top management consulting and shared services firms in the world with expertise in analytics and research across multiple industries.
- Possessing sound business logic and ability to articulate complex business cases.
- Performing research and analysis across all geographies and industries.
- Managing simple cases consistently and independently.
- Analyzing and researching to arrive at logical solutions.
- Managing a team of analysts including but not limited to conducting performance discussions, appraisals etc.
- Post-Graduation with strong academic records and 3+ years of work experience supply chain consulting domain including 2 years in statistical forecasting domain.
- Working knowledge of coding platforms like R or Python.
- Understanding of supply chain analytics.
- CSCP or other supply chain certification.
- Understanding of supply chain concepts of manufacturing, inventory planning, logistics, procurement, after sales, supply chain analytics.
- Good team player, motivated individual and ability to lead a team.
- Strong presentation skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest consulting and shared services firm in the world.
- Team management opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
Reach Us –
If you think this role is aligned well with your career progression then do drop in your updated CV on email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.