Leadership job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 8+ years' experience as Rewards professional over all 10+ years of experience. You will use your experience to work most effectively with the Senior Leadership team to devise Rewards Strategy. Our client is looking for a strategic leader who can manage rewards & Compensation . If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services
- Managing complete Salary & Benefits – annual salary & bonus planning along with incentive cycles including Short term and long term incentives
- Managing performance –designing and implementing, along with facilitating goal setting
- Managing projects related to Senior Leadership – Executive Pay, Developments, Revisions and Incentives
- Managing policy benefits and design in terms of developing refreshing and implementing policy and benefits program
- Working closely with Senior Leadership team to identify and address compensation issues
- Leading various projects with in Total Rewards
- MBA from Tier 1 institute with 8+ years of experience in Total Rewards/Compensations
- Should be well versed with Benchmarking and Job Evaluation process
- Should have hands on experience in budgeting performance management and policy designing
- Should possess strong project management skills along with excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working in a heavily matrixed, complex corporate environment.
- Excellent strategic and analytical capabilities and strong business and financial acumen
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define and lead the Compensation & Benefits/Total Rewards of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in savings and investment industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.