Legal Associate – Wholesale Payments (2-7 yrs.)
Job opportunity in Mumbai for a legal professional holding at least 2 years of work experience in providing legal advisory and transactional support to the Wholesale Payments business across Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle-East and Africa regions.
Your Future Employer: A leading global financial services firm.
As a member of the Global Wholesale Payments Legal team, the role will primarily include:
- Providing legal support and advice to the Wholesale Payments businesses across all APAC and EMEA jurisdictions on a wide range of client-related transactional matters including reviewing, negotiating, drafting and finalizing contracts with the Bank’s borrowers, customers and partner banks based on internal guidance and standard operating procedures;
- liaising and coordinating with local, regional and global legal counter-parts, and functional and business partners on legal issues including cross-border and cross-business activities and projects; and
- instructing and working with outside counsel.
- Qualified lawyer with 2-7 years of post-qualification legal experience
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate well and work in a cross-functional, cross-jurisdiction, team to achieve common goals; and
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and respond to business needs and goals.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.