Automation Testing-UFT-5 years+Mumbai/Pune
Urgent Requirement for a automation test engineer with experince in automation testing with UFT and Lean FT working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects .
- 5-8+ years’ experience in the IT industry Demonstrable experience of working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects
- Understanding Business requirements and identifying scenarios for Automated and Manual testing
- Design Automation test scripts ensuring proper coverage of Regression is achieved
- Execution of test scripts(Manual and Automated) and reporting the regression test results to the team on a daily basis
- Investigate technical problems and needs and determine possible solutions
- Document test results, defect logs and issue logs wherever possible
- Participate in development of technical documentation where possible
- Status reporting to the Test Lead/ Manager;
- Communicate effectively with team members and stake holders of the regression test
- Training and mentoring other members of the team
- Excellent knowledge and experience of automation testing techniques
- Demonstrable experience in automation using UFT & Selenium using Java
- Demonstrable experience of standalone and integrated desktop applications
- Ensuring that consistent quality and completion of testing process is achieved through Automation
- Liaise with the Test Lead, Test Manager, QA team and development team on a daily basis
- Define and maintain automation scripts for Regression test suite.
- To manage and work with scrum stakeholders
- To implement robust automation framework for Regression team.
- To provide technical assistance/coaching to other team members
- Work with test leads to improve ROI of overall functional test
- To own and support MMC initiatives along with test leads
- In depth functional knowledge of automation testing principles for a web and desktop based apps
- Strong UFT/Selenium 2automation experience using Java
- Previous experience building and support automation for large applications
- Framework development and maintenance experience
- Leading and mentoring experience for Automation
- Experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for CodedUI test cases.
- Exposure to Agile & waterfall projects.
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts using Azure Dev ops or Jenkins.
- Automation script maintenance and execution using CodedUI.
- Demonstrable experience of working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects;
- Specific experience with the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Test Planning / Test Case Creation.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS):
- Code management to include branching, merging and building;
- TFS work-item definition management.
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office and associated functionality;
- Strong SQL skills (experience with SQL Server and Oracle are essential);
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle and experience of RAD/Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
What’s in for You?
A competitive salary
Employee friendly policies
Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
Healthy Work life balance
A great working environment
Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.