AVP- Enterprise Architect (Exp: 11 yrs+)
Enterprise Architect job opportunity in Gurgaon/Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore for a professional holding at least 11 years of experience in Application Development and Enterprise Architecture. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in EA as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Provides technical leadership and supervision to the Application Development team.
- Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
- Define the target architectures, and the roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across the Secretariat whilst delivering the required business outcomes
- Act as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies and strategies
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- Experience of supporting procurement of IT Architecture.
- Experience of working with 3rd party Technical and Application Architects
- Experience with SaaS based software, Procurement Software, CRM etc
- Extensive practical Enterprise Architecture experience, certified with a recognized EA framework, e.g. TOGAF
- MCSE - SharePoint or MCTS – SharePoint (Desirable)
- PRINCE2 certified. (Desirable)
- CISSP (Desirable)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.