Senior Manager – RTR (Finance Operations) - BFSI (12 – 18 years)
- A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end to end F&A operations. It involves leading the Accounting, Intercompany, and Consolidations delivery team and ensuring communication and coordination within and across teams
LOCATION: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi NCR
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Leading and Managing the end to end RTR process
- Collaborating with Finance controllers and Global process owners to drive controls and transformation
- Managing the responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of service levels
- Handling reporting activities across all in-scope regions, and oversee General ledger/Financial statement/Payroll
- A Chartered accountant/CPA with minimum10+ years of experience or MBA degree with strong 12+years R2R domain experience.
- Hands on RTR experience in Tobacco industry
- Strong knowledge of SAP/Other ERP
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team of 50+ members
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.