Job opportunity for an experienced researcher holding at least 12+ years of experience in financial market research and account management. You will use your experience to head the operations with a team for global clients in the BFS domain. If this interests you, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai / Kolkata
A leading market intelligence firm that offers research and analytics solutions to global clients.
- Managing a team to support global clients by building process manuals, research guidelines and methodologies
- Undertaking and executing projects on market mapping, company profiling, and target list building.
- Conducting research using databases and sources like CapIQ, Factiva and Lexis Nexis
- Acting as a Subject matter expert in Financial Deals and on researching corporate deals like M&A, LBOs, IPOs, Buybacks, Bankruptcies etc.
- Managing process related to datasets like private equity, venture capital, merger & acquisitions, limited partners, debt, SEC filings, other financial deals, public offerings, and news sourcing
- 12+ years of relevant experience in research (primary and secondary research)
- Team management experience is a must
- A very strong background in financial deals including M&A, LBOs, IPOs, Buybacks etc.
- Experience in working with international product and account management would be plus
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.