An incredibly rare opportunity for an analytical and professional with 2+ years of experience in Product Management managing online consumer experience and will be responsible for deeply understanding user behaviour on web and mobile platforms and develop insights and hypothesis on their shopping experience, checkout and purchase completion funnel. We are looking for someone with experience in user conversion to order product roadmap for the shopping experience team.
If you are someone who’s has had experience of working as a product manager in a consumer technology business working on an end consumer facing product present on web and mobile platforms; this is the right role for you!
Your future employer:
India’s leading online furniture and home decor destination with a unique omni channel approach
- Leading, defining and owning the user conversion to order product roadmap for the shopping experience team.
- Understanding user behaviour on web and mobile platforms and developing insights and hypothesis on consumers’ shopping experience, checkout and purchase completion funnel
- Break down user and stakeholder problems using data and craft detailed requirement documents that capture solutions to solve them and work with designers to create high quality mocks.
- Researching and understanding best practices on payment methods and experiences in the ecosystem to provide a seamless user experience at the time of placing an order
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders and leadership to come up with long term strategies and driving exponential growth by ruthlessly prioritizing projects on the roadmap
- Managing end to end product development and own UI/UX for the conversion product, working closely with developers, designers, QA and other relevant teams
- Identifying and continuously improving key metrics for the conversion leg of the user journey by connecting the dots between user behaviour, elements of the experience and business objectives
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree from Tier 1 & Tier 2 college with 2-5 yrs of experience as a Product Manager in an B2C Ecommerce company working on an end consumer facing product present on web and mobile platforms
- Proven B2C start-up experience with web product development/ design experience and should have global aesthetic in the product development.
- Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
- Ability to rein in creative minds at the right time in order to ensure focus on execution
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to craft a variety of user experiences to influence consumer shopping behaviour for a strong online consumer brand with millions of users
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.