Looking for a professional who can collaborate across business functions to comprehend business and technical requirements to evolve this strategy and evaluate tools to advance data quality capabilities. The incumbent will be responsible for executing and managing the firm wide data governance vision and strategy. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Gathering and analyzing complex data and develop accurate conclusions with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
- Understanding user experience to aid support in defect troubleshooting
- Facilitating forums to address the priority of reported enhancements and defects
- Evaluating existing project management processes and look for areas of improvement
- Assisting with the changing management as new features are delivered through systematic integrations
- 3-5 years of experience and proven ability to gather/analyze complex data and develop accurate conclusions with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Team player that works well with others and can easily adapt to constant changing and dynamic environments
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused with ability to work independently
- Ability to positively influence change and maintain a positive change management environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.