Looking for a professional who can collaborate across business functions to comprehend business and technical requirements to evolve this strategy and evaluate tools to advance data quality capabilities. The incumbent will be responsible for executing and managing the firm wide data governance vision and strategy. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Executing and managing the firmwide data governance vision and strategy as it pertains to data profiling and data quality capabilities
- Manage a team of data quality strategists
- Evaluating internal and external tool landscape and lead proofs of concept on data governance and data quality tools
- Helping build a repository of DQ Rule definitions and governance methodology
- Managing requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation, manage stakeholder expectations, and pursue stakeholder sign-off
- Managing end to end Test management involving strategy, plan & test cases, scripting, defect & gap analysis, etc.
- Adhering to the internal processes like configuration management, change control, access to data & systems, etc
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience (8+ years)
- 6+ years of experience in a Data Governance organization
- 6+ years of Business Analysis and/or Project Management experience
- 6+ years of Data Profiling, and DQ Rule Development or DQ Analysis & Monitoring tools like Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica PowerCenter, Ab Initio Data Quality Environment (DQE), Alteryx, or other similar data quality and profiling tools
- Understanding of Application Development principles, Software Development lifecycle, and Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to structure communication to various reporting levels (analyst to senior management) and audiences (Technology, Operations, Finance).
- Prior experience managing a small team is highly desirable.
- Experience with Application Development, Information Architecture, SQL and Data Modelling (Erwin and/or MagicDraw) are advantageous.
- Experience on Python, QlikView, Tableau is advantageous
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.