Looking for a Professional who will Liaise with IAS approvers /Business PMO and close action items /conditions raised as part of IAS documentation approval process.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Assisting business in determining migration type and approach
- Collaborating with various stakeholders from controls, infra and technology for smoother transition of work
- Driving end to end execution of migration framework and do effective stakeholder management
- Adhering to timelines and raise risk if any potential breach well in advance
- Providing weekly migration status update to business stakeholders
- Driving change management related to location strategy and functional migrations across AWM Operations
- Contributing in process improvement and control initiatives for migrations
• Any graduate with 6-9 years years experience in project management, IAS would be an added advantage.
• Candidates will preferably have a recognized project management qualification, e.g. Prince II,PMI - if not they must be able to demonstrate use of structured approach and methods / use of appropriate tools
• Familiarity with a global bank's process & operational environment including management and external reporting is a must. Strong business knowledge i.e. Investment Banking, Retail & Commercial business including product, process and system knowledge.
• Experienced in consulting with project stakeholders, including the skills to facilitate compromises and resolve conflicting requirements. Strong consulting and stakeholder management skills, a client service philosophy, and the ability to build and foster internal relationships
• Knowledge of working on tools like Tableau, Alteryx and Xceptor
• Must be confident and experienced and also be able to interact at senior / middle management level
• Must be able to get to grips with and manage scope (requirements definition, workshop management & facilitation etc.)
• Must have experience in project initiation; be able to set up appropriate project structures including project boards etc.
• Must have demonstrable stakeholder engagement experience including organizing and managing disparate cross-functional / work stream teams.
• Must have breadth & depth, process, people & technology in a banking / financial services operation & be able to converse confidently & comfortably re processes & operations
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.