Cloud Architect (AWS/Azure) - 14-20 years
An exciting job opportunity with a growing digital transformation firm, they follow end-to-end service model. We are looking for a cloud engineer architect who would be focusing on innovating and elevating firm’s offerings. Major focus is on developing various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines. The team uses AWS platforms. If you feel this is suitable, then kindly apply!
LOCATION: - Bangalore/Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Growing Digital Transformation firm, focusing on digital technologies and big data analytics
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Identify the top trends across business and technical dimensions and helps drive its adoptions across customer engagements.
- Develops various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines. Introduces change to existing technology capabilities for the architects focus area
- Develop strategies, roadmaps and business cases for the change while working with business and technology partners.
- Works with internal and customer stakeholder teams to manage the technology capabilities
- Hands on experience with technology planning and road mapping Experience providing direction to design and engineering staff.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 13-16 years of experience in analytics or data science space with exposure to technology.
- Deep exposure to AWS/ cloud architecture.
- Expertise in one of public cloud like Azure, AWS Required functional experience Able to influence major, long term technology decisions, engage and collaborate with IT and business leadership.
- Working Knowledge in Java, Node JS & other opensource technologies, AJAX, JQuery is an added advantage Knowledge in Configuration Management tools like SVN, TFS, VSS.
- In depth understanding, within a domain or associated subdomain, of industry trends, emerging standards and the ability to apply them. Demonstrated competence in leading architecture, design, development, and deployment related to a domain or associated subdomain
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
• An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
• Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
• A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or connect on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.