An exciting opportunity for a professional holding overall 3-6 years of experience, the one having 2 or more years of hands-on experience on the AWS Services, especially AWS Glue. The candidate must be having Strong hands-on experience in AWS Glue, automation build-out, integration with other AWS services, using SPARK.
Your future employer: One of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space.
· Administrating skill required with AWS Managed Kafka configuration for creating topics, consumer and producer control.
· Reviewing and decomposing the existing Java application to be replaced with either a Mule service built by the Mule squad, or Lambda service in Python within the Operational Data squad.
· Helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those system.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with technology experience
· 1 or more years of hands-on experience on the AWS Services, especially AWS Glue.
· Strong hands-on experience in AWS Glue, automation build-out, integration with other AWS services, using SPARK
· Working experience with: AWS Athena and Glue Pyspark, EMR, DynamoDB, AWS S3, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Apache Spark, Databricks on AWS, Snowflake on AWS
· Work across all phases of SDLC, and use Software Engineering principles to build scaled solutions.
· Be an integral part of large-scale client business development and delivery engagements.
What is in it for you?
· Work in diverse culture and global team
· Grow in culture focused on training and mentoring
· Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand
If you think you are perfect fit for this role, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com