AWS Data Modeler – 5-8 years – Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore
We are hiring for a AWS Data Modeler with hands on experience in Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling. An ideal candidate would bring experience in cloud-native data services, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, Kinesis/Managed Kafka, DynamoDB, Glue, Lambda and S3.
Your Future Employer:
A leading analytics company spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, and India.
- Performing Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling
- Building and championing adoption of common architectural patterns and driving their adoption
- Working with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Defining and governing data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Hands on experience with data modelling (star, snowflake schemas) and performance optimization of data tables/schemas
- Solid understanding of Enterprise patterns and applying best practices when integrating various inputs and outputs together at scale.
- Hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Experience on an Agile Environment, familiarity with Jira, Confluence and Git.
- Good understanding of the principles of data management, process and delivery
- Any experience with Data Architecture around GDPR compliance is a nice-to-have
- Experience with Cloud-native data services, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, Kinesis/Managed Kafka, DynamoDB, Glue, Lambda, S3
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.