AZURE BOT DEVELOPER - MUMBAI / PUNE (7+ YEARS)
Looking for a proficient Azure Chatbot developer with a broad understanding of Azure cloud platform to join our CIS Finance Team. The primary focus will be to maintain the existing solutions and develop new solutions in line with the business needs. Must have hands-on technical role where the candidate will be a talented developer capable of translating business requirements into the best possible solution, whilst always mindful of best practice.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A fortune 200 company and a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
- Will have a strong Azure background with a deep understanding of dialog systems and development using Microsoft framework - to develop and program conversational Chatbot’s.
- Conversational design and simple to moderate chatbot development and software development using test driven development concepts
- Establishing and following continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practice
- End to end workflow design and build, including integration with both other MS services and other 3rd party solutions
- Work with Controllership, Global Process Owner, Accounting Operations, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects
- Resolve application support issues/ tickets on day-to-day basis and deliver enhancement and change requests per sprint cycles
- To Work on requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, training material preparation, end user trainings, deployment activities and post go live support
- Experience with programming in either C#, NodeJS, JSON and building applications using .Net
- Experience with any service deployment in Azure as well as Azure DevOps. And Working with REST APIs
- Must be Experienced working on language understanding AI app LUIS and working on building FAQ chat bot using the QnA Maker and Azure Bot Service
- Have knowledge of the infrastructure and operating model needed for best practice app. development.
- Work using tools using Azure Git, GitHub, Visual Studio and Hands on with Azure PowerShell
- Interest in new topics such as customer experience, Automation and cognitive services / bot Framework and Cloud.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- Provide examples of innovation style developments; notably in RPA, Automation, AI, reporting & dashboard visualization
- Should have good knowledge of writing SQL queries and comfortable working in both agile and non-agile project teams
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER : We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.