An excellent opportunity for data engineer holding 5 – 7 years of overall experience in IT services with hands on experience in Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks. The profile is ideal for person holding experience in scala, python or R along with Logic Apps, ML Studio, Datalake and Synapse.
#dataengineer #datapipeline #azure #python #datawarehousing
Location – Mumbai/Pune
Your Future Employer: A Global Leader in Insurance, Reinsurance sectors with a strong global presence.
You will be Responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining highly scalable data pipelines across Azure Data Lake Storage, and Azure Synapse using Data Factory, Databricks and Apache Spark/Scala
- Managing a growing cloud-based data ecosystem and reliability of our Corporate datalake and analytics data mart
- Contributing to the continued evolution of Corporate Analytics Platform and Integrated data model
- Negotiating and influence changes outside of the team that continuously shape and improve the Data strategy
- 5+ years of experience in IT services companies
- 4+ years of experience implementing analytics data Solutions leveraging Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Logic Apps, ML Studio, Datalake and Synapse
- Working experience with Scala, Python or R
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines
What is in it for you?
- Work in diverse culture and global team
- Grow in culture focused on training and mentoring
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand
If you think you are perfect fit for this role, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com.