Azure Finops Analyst (10+ years)
Azure Finops Analyst job opportunity for someone holding 10+ years of experience who will be analysing spend trends and contributing towards recommendations for cloud cost optimisation and improvements. Candidates will Work closely with colleagues in Cloud Platform services to translate their requirements into MI solutions that support their cloud cost management objectives.
Your future Employer:
An innovative asset management and customer solutions company.
- Develop dashboards and present financial analysis of public cloud usage to users across the Technology and Finance.
- Will be responsible for cloud billing, track the invoices and the consumption details.
- Collect and propose methods to optimise cost in cloud and if for closure.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis of public cloud usage and spend
- Create operational metrics to demonstrate costs and usage of public cloud services and assist with tracking with the necessary stakeholders.
- 10+ year experience in IT with good financial background
- Have a good working knowledge of Public Cloud Products and Services (preferably Microsoft Azure).
- Experience developing dashboards in visualisation tools like Power BI, Apptio, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Experience creating financial models in Excel for forecasting and analysis.
- Scripting experience desirable (Powershell, Ci/CD/Python).
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Azure cost optimisation
- FinOps certification
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- Handsome salary package
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status