Azure Infrastructure Engineer (1-3 Years)
Looking for a professional having strong background of in azure infrastructure engineering. You should have prior experience in cloud environment and DevOps functions. If it sounds interesting, read on!
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining IaC in a serverless cloud environment
- Developing and maintain processes and procedures to support the IaC script library
- Utilizing DevOps tools for automation in a cloud environment
- Forecasting system demands and recommends upgrades, expansions and reconfigurations.
- Performing cloud computing environment build-outs, site setup, user training, hardware/software installation, maintenance and support and documentation of operating procedures and processes.
- Implementing and utilizing automation to perform system administration including changes, deletes, storage account management, application installation, and backups for cloud systems.
- Assisting in creation and enforcement of cloud architecture standards in a cloud environment
- Supporting of development, testing, production, and DR environments
- Staying in tune with new technologies.
- Providing technical expertise to other team members
- 3+ years’ experience in either cloud environment or related DevOps functions.
- Experience in using DevOps tools such as Puppet and Azure DevOps to automate the configuration of PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Experience scripting in languages such as Python, JSON, shell scripting, PowerShell or PowerCLI
- Familiarity with cloud providers like Azure or AWS (Azure preferred)
- System administration experience and knowledge, including networking, Azure Active Directory, and Role Based Access Control
- General working knowledge of cloud storage systems, and Content Delivery Networks
- General working knowledge of DNS management
- General working knowledge of IP networking in Azure cloud, including VNets, Subnets, and Network Security groups.
- Experience with configuration and implementation of IaC, PaaS, and SaaS on Azure cloud.
- Understanding of Insurance/Reinsurance
- Microsoft certification with Azure.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server database including configuration, security, backup and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of DevOps development activities and complex development task
- Working knowledge of Azure PaaS and SaaS solutions including SQL Server Database
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.