Backend Engineer: MEAN Stack : Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js
Seeking engineers who will be building the platform by being a part of tech-savy team. The team is using Node.js and MongoDB applications, Express.js.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of leading ed-tech organization
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Perform hands-on architecture, design, and development of application.
- Mostly being involved in writing algorithms and building codes, unit testing, code review, refactoring of code and deliver continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 4+ years of experience of developing Node.js and MongoDB applications preferably in a startup.
- Strong understanding of Express.js. Familiarity with other foundational and MVC frameworks is a plus.
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API communications, especially to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB for Web and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in user authentication, authorization, and encryption: Passport, Bcrypt
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jest, ESLint, SonarQube, JMeter, and other industry standard tools
- Hands-on experience on npm, grunt, gulp, etc.
- Good understanding of Git
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 8264403515 for a confidential discussion on the role.