BI Analyst - IT / Insurance (5-8 years)
A varied role for professionals having minimum 5 years of experience in Power-BI, SSAS and Azure.
If you are someone who have experience in developing and supporting Microsoft BI and reporting capabilities (Power BI, PowerPivot, Power-View, SQL Server Reporting Services), apply with us!!!
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Responsible for designing and implementing business intelligence technical solutions.
- Responsible for data modelling and data architecture design and implementation.
- Working within agile delivery model (Scrum/Kanban),
- Conducting or coordinating tests and quality assurance to ensure that analytics and intelligence are consistent with defined needs.
- Providing technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Auditing of user access to Risk Technology’s BI applications and Platforms including Power BI workspaces and Active Directory groups.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science / business / information system / IT / statistics or similar. Masters level or above would be an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise data solutions with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI) and data analytics proficiency.
- Experience developing and supporting Microsoft BI and reporting capabilities (Power BI, PowerPivot, PowerView, SQL Server Reporting Services.)
- Working knowledge of Azure Data factory and Azure DW is preferred
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.