BI Developer - Gurgaon (Exp 3-5 yrs)
Looking for a Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence using Power BI as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface for Gurgaon Location with an experience of 3-5 yrs.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
An award-winning, consulting-oriented, Analytics & Research firm with a number of Fortune 500 clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Will have to Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects.
- Must Understand objective/ requirements on various Business Intelligence applications with Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load / Reporting applications.
- Have to Design optimized data models for the applications and Manage end to end Projects from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- Must have Experience in Power BI developing medium to complex dashboards.
- Should be able to generate different type of charts, graphs etc.
- To write Power BI queries, functions and formula and should have prior experience in creating drill down reports charts.
- Deployment knowledge to external servers outside Power BI.
- Experience in designing dashboards involving large data sets and multiple source systems.
- Proficiency with DAX expressions and M language and to Create and design wireframes on the initial datasets
- Good hand-on exposure to report publishing and security management in Power BI with an experience in data modeling with Power BI.
- Should have Excellent SQL skills and performance tuning skills and exposure of ETL.
- Having Strong skills in PowerBI.
- Must have Deep understanding on BI concepts.
- Understanding of integrating BI tools in web-applications or portals.
- Must be a B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and delivering end to end BI / DWH applications with good understanding of PowerBI.
- Deep knowledge of end-to-end setup of power BI - on prem environment.
- Hands-on experience into complex DAX algorithms and data model design
- Knowledge of creating self-service dashboards
- Strong SQL and DAX dashboards/graphs
- Is also required is the understanding of an RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server with OLTP and OLAP data models and database optimization techniques.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org