Bid Management-Consulting –Gurgaon- (3-7 Years)
Bid management job opportunity with a leading global consulting organization that is looking for a professional with 3-7 Years of experience in bid management/proposal management
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Investment banking domain who’ll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity designing for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing investment services to clients.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders - experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in Bid management and Sales support
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication required along with interpersonal skills
What's in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly share across an updated copy of your resume on email@example.com and I will get in touch with you for a detailed discussion.