BigData Engineer + Project Management (Exp: 5+ Years)
BigData Engineer Job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in BigData, along with Project Management. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in BigData Engineering as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
One of the top Analytics companies.
- You will be responsible to collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining functionality and specifying requirements
- You will be responsible to define execution methodologies and project management practices to be followed by all projects within the program
- You will organize project teams comprising from internal and external technical and functional experts based on, scope and timeline
- You will be responsible to Manage day-to-day execution of multiple interdependent projects by working directly with global technical teams
- You will be responsible for Change management and scope fixing
- Coordinate execution across multiple projects and drive shared approach and outcomes tracking
- You should hold proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across an organization.
- You should have knowledge of end-to-end data lifecycles across traditional data warehouses, relational databases, business intelligence reporting, and big data analytics is preferred.
- You should have knowledge of Big Data and Cloud (AWS / Azure), eco-systems, in developing, designing, and/or operating application development platforms.
- Experience with dealing with newer/ less matured technologies, proof-of-concepts, driving pilots, and product evaluations.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.