Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for leading a team of business analysts to model & fulfill information needs of distribution teams. This role requires excellent understanding of MLI distribution model/metrics, Information technology, systems architecture, leadership capabilities and higher order thinking to deliver complex information needs.
Note: You should have good knowledge of Sales hierarchy.
Your employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with business stakeholders, understanding their information needs and managing their expectations.
- Adhere to delivery commitments, create/maintain BPMA credibility and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and add value by providing business teams “out of the box” ideas for information representation and analysis.
- Design & Development of MLI’s information management ecosystem:
- Requirement gatherings from business and support creation of BRDs for report automation and ETL level changes.
- Design of information systems, enable robotic process automation, Chat bots & implementation of new technologies in BI & AI ecosystem.
- Coordinate with Automation team for report automation, publication and related aspects such as ensuring system mappings, Security implementations/LDAP, if any.
- Defect management (including CR's) - Ensuring defects/CR's are logged and followed up till closure; internal reviews of progress with IT/DG for effective closure.
- Ensuring EDW is consumed for majority of reporting requirements and serves as the single version of Truth across distribution reporting.
- People Management and Efficiency Quality Projects
- Team Management – Ensure effective resource utilization, team motivation & engagement.
- Talent retention and leadership development of DRs and team members. Assess and provide necessary coaching /skill trainings to groom resources for next role
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.