Job opportunity in Mumbai for a IIT/BITS graduate to take up the role as a ‘Business Analyst”, holding 1-6 years of experience in data analytics. You will use your expertise to work closely with stakeholders and assist them in decision making for the organization. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai (Working remotely for the time being due to Covid)
An incredibly fast-growing Edu-tech start up, backed by renowned venture capitalists.
- Analyzing firm’s data to derive business insights and plan accordingly
- Coordinating with key stakeholders with the insights from data
- Creating hypothesis to understand causes of problems and using data to drive actions
- Creating trackers / dashboards across organization to increase real time data visibility
- Creating dashboards / processes / systems to manage performance of large teams
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- From either IIT or NIT
- 1-4 years of hands-on experience and strong hold on SQL, Python, Tableau.
- Should be data driven and a problem solver
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Hemanshi.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.