Business/Credit Risk Analysis – 1-8 Years – Bangalore
An incredibly rare opportunity for Business Analyst professional with 1+ years of experience in developing and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line and will also be responsible for creating risk models and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis. You will be responsible for performing modeling/analytics to assist new product and strategies for various lending products.
If you are someone who has experience working in a high valued services organization and we want, you!
Your future employer:
A leading company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card and financial services products.
- To establish and monitor policies and procedures that will help the company meet its sales and risk management goals.
- Monitoring and evaluating active accounts to reduce or prevent bad debt losses.
- Working closely with different teams for the smoothening of the process.
- Performing modeling/analytics to assist new product and pricing strategies for various lending products.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations.
- Evaluating, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks.
- Implement robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from Tier 1 colleges and overall experience should be from 1-8 years into the credit risk analysis.
- Retail Risk management experience focused primarily on portfolio analytics / strategy building / modeling in the Banking & Financial Services Domain.
- Strong understanding of credit risk management and risk and profitability metrics.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience to work in strong built organization (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity).
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.