Business Analyst- Mumbai/Pune (4-5 yrs.)
An opportunity to work with a global leader in investment banking and with a dynamic group of people. The role of a Business Analyst (BA) is to understand the business processes and business requirements of the customers and translate them to specific process improvement & software development requirements. Subsequently direct and support the project development from beginning to end.
Your future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Transforms business needs to user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Elicit and create a shared understanding of business requirements with stakeholders typically around a workshop or group facilitated settings.
- Analyse and research new and existing products, procedures, and workflow needs
- Identify, verify and document functional requirements using requirements management methodology and tools
- Define and draft systems scope and objectives through research combined with an understanding of business requirements and industry standards
- Ensure testing scenario results provide adequate coverage and quality solutions
- Review and ensure that requirements and processes meet established quality standards
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials; supplement materials when necessary
- Build and maintain business requirements repository
- Prior Hands-on experience on software product development is must.
- Must have strong Business Process Analysis, written, presentation and communication skills
- Stakeholder management and a proven ability to gain consensus and sign off
- Ability to build strong working relationships with IT and business
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and prevalent project planning tools
- At least 4-5 years of experience of analysing business problems and implementing successful IT solutions
- Having worked in a start-up / entrepreneurial environment would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience working with cross border teams that uses a cloud / service and Open source development stack would be an advantage
- Experience working on a highly agile (Scrum\Kanban\SAFe) team and agile business and collaboration tools i.e. Jira, Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Able to produce user stories in BDD (Behaviour-driven design/development) or/and TDD (Test-Driven development) format.
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.