Position – Business Analyst (New Auto)
Looking out for analytics professional having 2+ years of experience in media, sales or business operations.
You will be responsible for meeting the sales fulfilment and assist in business development as well as manage the relationships with the clients.
If you think this role is well-aligned with your career progression plans, feel free to share your updated CV on email@example.com
Location – Gurgaon
Reporting – Key Account Manager
Your future employer - One of India’s leading tech-enabled platforms for motor vehicle search and integrated digital advertising solutions provider having a pan-India presence.
1) Identifying ways to quantify data and enable sales growth.
2) Analyzing data, presenting and managing the stakeholders to meet the business development targets.
3) Understanding the clients’ requirements and suggesting the best service-fit which can help grow clients’ business.
4) Ensuring that the digital advertising campaigns are executed as per the schedule and clients’ requirements.
5) Overseeing the entire advertising journey.
6) Managing the reporting requirements, clearly documenting the requirements.
7) Tracking the key metrics.
1) Graduation / Post-Graduation with atleast 3 years of relevant experience.
2) Proficiency in Advanced Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Sheets etc and data visualization tools like SQL, Tableau/PowerBI, Data Studio, Google Analytics.
3) Strong project management skills and cognitive flexibility to manage competing priorities.
4) Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in cross-functional teams.
5) Strong ownership and bias for action.
6) Knowledge of digital marketing concepts.
7) Strong written and verbal communication.
What’s in it for you?
1) A chance to work with a leading organization having pan-India presence.
2) Opportunity to network with multinational clientele.
3) Fantastic career progression opportunity.
Reach Us –
Want to apply or refer someone?
Please share updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.