Business Delivery Manager-Contact Center-Pune (12+ years)-US Shift
Business Delivery manager job opportunity with a global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm that is looking for a professional with 12+ Years of experience in managing entire Contact Centre services
Our client is looking for a professional coming from contact centre background who’ll be responsible for centre management Inbound/Outbound/Email/Chat, Quality & Transitions.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Future Employer: An American global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm.
- Responsible for driving and leading the team involved in contact centre services and managing contact centre, working on Inbound/Outbound/Email/Chat, Quality & Transitions.
- Responsible for process management, setting up contact centre and working on End to End delivery of contact centre
- Responsible for overall alignment to strategic projects, stakeholders’ expectations and functional goals.
- Graduate with minimum 12+ years of experience in managing contact centre predominantly in Insurance sector.
- Experience in handling contact centre team members across geographies and involved in transitions and stabilization.
What's in for you:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly share across an updated copy of your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you for a detailed discussion.