An exciting opportunity for a professional having more than 5years of experience in FMCG industry handling category or account management, someone having good understanding of sales and distribution of FMCG industry. You are responsible for client acquisition for FMCG clients. If this sounds exciting then read on and apply.
- Building and managing a pipeline of national and regional FMCG brands from prospecting to closure.
- Leading the sales planning, development, deployment, and achievement of planned targets.
- Negotiating and closing trade terms including margins, schemes, preferred stocks.
- Working closely with the business heads to identify and develop new product or positioning opportunities and fulfil these opportunities through new products or through improvisation of existing products.
- Exploring and developing new business opportunities beyond the existing channels including value added products / services like data analytics platform, marketing, and credit.
- Working closely with planning, operations, and sales teams through first three months of on boarding the brands.
- One having 5-8 years experience in FMCG category / account management.
- Demonstrating hunter mentality in building a network and closing opportunities with decision makers.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A deep understanding of FMCG industry sales and distribution trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.