Business Research Analyst – Consumer Research – 3-5 years of Exp.
Looking for a working professional with more than 3-5 years of experience in secondary research in the consumer sector. The person should have extensive knowledge of business research, market research and working on consumer/retail/FMCG/FMCD projects.
Your Future Employer: A leading research and consulting firm.
- To become a thought leader in the team, delivering value via business research, client engagement, global press, and social media outreach.
- Developing actionable, strategic, insightful, up-to-date market intelligence based secondary market research on the technologies, and services that the energy industry sells to the enterprise and consumer markets.
- Partnering with fellow colleagues on projects, pitch preparation, business development and knowledge management.
- Recommending approach and developing target company lists through market research.
- Identifying, calibrating and prioritizing potential candidates through internal firm network, external resources and market outreach.
- Managing the project team throughout the search processes to drive strategy and client solution.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in research/consulting in energy domain
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent client management and communication skills.
What is in it for you?
- Working in a healthy and progressive environment
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on Ishmandeep.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.