Business Tester - Investment Banking Products (10-15 Years)
Looking for a professional having strong technical expertise to build, design, and test the technology application portfolio. This role serves as an integral member of a global Agile Software Engineering team to design, build, test and deliver products to the external or internal clients. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Location: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Collaborating with users to understand requirements and translate into test plans, ensuring product quality in own and other’s work and using extensive testing engineering skills
- Ensuring all test issues are documented and analysed and provides feedback and recommendations for product or design changes
- Developing internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs
- Providing support, guidance and mentoring other Manual testers
- Working closely with Development, Product/Business Analysts, and other Software Engineering functions to ensure high quality on-time delivery
- Driving to learn modern testing or agile methodology-based testing practices
- Creating high quality user acceptance tests from acceptance criteria and quality standards that help the scrum team understand the value of the user story from the user's perspective.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree will be beneficial and extensive experience in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering is required
- Proficiency with UAT Testing, JIRA, Confluence, Quality Centre test tools
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required
- Creates test scenarios from functional requirements and/or User Stories using the Gherkin format
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Deeply understands practices of agile software development
- Create and drive Regression testing strategy for product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.