Campaign Execution Specialist | Consulting | Bangalore
An exiting opportunity for someone with 3+ years of experience in Campaign execution planning and web analytics and good experience in automation tools.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including email design, segmentation, testing and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Understands and evaluates campaign metrics and distributes campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Executes and measures A/B tests to improve customer experience and lead generation.
- Creates pages on company websites as instructed by marketers and managers to expand the company's digital content offerings.
- Implements basic or routine design tasks assigned by marketers or colleagues to improve and expand the company's digital marketing efforts.
- Uses SEO tools to evaluate web pages, audit our site, and perform competitive analyses to uncover actionable insights for our channel.
- Ideates and brainstorms with various teams to help create the best possible experience for users.
- Participates in digital performance discussions and contributes ideas for improvement (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.) for specific pages or sections of the site.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or a related field
- At least two years experience in using marketing automation tools and website management tools
- Demonstrable experience in marketing automation including nurture, segmentation, A/B test, and program reporting
- Working knowledge of SEO, web page design, and web analytics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills