We are looking for a savvy and enthusiastic Digital Media marketing ninja for the Brand Marketing team of one of the fastest growing start up You must be comfortable working on the self-served platform at the planning, activating, optimizing, analyzing and reporting. You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
Role - Campaign Manager
Location - Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting with data for planning, use audience tools for attribution towards efficient campaign results.
- Error-free and on-time execution of Digital marketing plan based on the defined business and campaign objectives. Continuously tracking the progress of the campaign, measure the effectiveness of every activity and report the progress on a regular basis to key stakeholders.
- Building & nurturing partnership with the ecosystem players (Google, FB) to further drive and build the company’s digital marketing efficiency and effectiveness and ensure that platforms open up BETAs and be able to build combined case studies.
- Continuously improvising on benchmarks to be on the leaderboard, SEM strategy leading to be on top of the search results. Campaign creative recommendations basis the previous campaign performances. Constant check on quality and net promoter score, thus build a loyalty base.
Requirements and skills :
- Hands on experience with Programmatic platforms both on the DSP and SSP e.g. Smarty ads, Appnexus, DV360, Double click, Mediamath etc.
- Adequate knowledge on AdWords, reach planner, Web and App analytics, Data Studio, Campaign Manager 360, DV 360, Tag manager, Search 360
- Be able to understand the Business KPIs, create a requisite plan, implement the campaign, monitor/optimize on real time for effective results, report the outcome and key learnings
- Performance campaign analytics skills in understanding the audience behavior
- First preference given to candidates with Certification in Google ad suite, Facebook Blueprint on planning and buying.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of proven working experience in Digital media strategizing, planning, buying and measurement
- Agility to work as a team and an individual self-initiator and contributor
- Decode campaign data, analyze for efficient results on the go
- Outstanding Communication Skills with strong stakeholder management ability
- Up to date with latest industry trends & digital media best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
Reach us : You may reach me directly at email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.